Please read carefully this FAQ and don’t hesitate to write us at email@example.com if you have any doubt.
1. When do registrations open?
Registrations will open on October 15, 2019 at 10:00 CET on our website. On that date you will be able to access the Registration page and submit the online form for your team/club.
2. When do registrations close?
Registrations will close upon reaching 165 teams.
When that limit is reached, one can still register their team but they will be put in the waiting list and will have to wait until a place becomes available (i.e. if a team withdraw their participation or fails to secure their spot by paying the deposit).
3. How long will it be before the event is fully booked?
In the past edition we sold out in just one day. We suggest you to submit your team as soon as the registrations open.
4. What will I be asked for when I register my team?
You will be asked to fill and submit an online registration form with the basic information for your team: team name, country, contact details and approximate number of athletes and helpers (coaches, drivers, relatives, etc.).
You will then receive a confirmation email and in the following days you will be sent the hotel accommodation form with further details.
5. Will I be asked to pay for my team at the moment of the registration?
No, you won’t be asked to pay anything at the moment you submit your registration. The first payment is requested by November 15, 2019 and it will be a deposit of € 75/€ 100 (depending on the hotel category of choice) per person. Please note that this deposit secures your participation in the Festival del Sole. If you fail to complete the payment by the deadline, your team’s spot will be given to one of the teams on the waiting list.
6. Will I be able to add or remove a team member after I submitted the registration?
Yes, you’ll be able to change the number of participants on your team/group after your registration has been accepted. However we’ll have a deadline in place for such changes, after which some penalties will apply. You’ll find more information about this in the hotel accommodation form.
7. What is the cost of the hotel package and what does it include?
The package consists of 7 days/6 nights from Sunday June 28th to Saturday July 4th, 2020 in full board accommodation (breakfast, lunch and dinner included).
There will be two price tiers depending on the hotel category of your choice; here are the prices per person:
- 1-2 stars hotels - € 335.00
- 3 stars hotels - € 443.00
On request, you can choose to stay in 4 star hotels, with half-board treatment, or extend your stay. The prices for these options will be announced soon.
8. Is there any other cost related to the participation in the Festival del Sole?
A small participation fee is required for anyone on your team/group. This fee entitles you the entrance to all the Festival venues and events (including the Opening and Closing Ceremonies) as well as other gadgets and privileges.
9. Where do I find more information, such as the general program of the Festival and technical details about the performances?
You can read everything about it here: festivaldelsole.it/15th-edition.