Following the recent emergency concerning the COVID-19 outbreak in Italy and in the rest of the world, we want to give and update on the current situation.
The Italian government has adopted measures to contain the infection that will remain active until the beginning of April. Not being able to know the development of the situation after that date, we are waiting for new instructions that will determine the outcome of our event.
We still have a strong hope that everything will resolve soon and at the moment we reiterate that our plans for this summer’s Festival del Sole remain unchanged.
However, we want to reassure all participating teams that if we are forced to cancel the event, all the payments already made will be promptly refunded.
We invite you to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any question or request.
Our Staff hope to welcome you all in Riccione soon.